Jared Leto

Do you remember the actor who acts as Alexander’s play mate? Well, I don’t remember the name of the character though but I know he is Jared Leto.



I’ve read about him recently on MTV Asia Award 2008. He looks very good looking with vampire look-alike makeup. However, I was shock with his weight transformation for a movie he engaged recently.


Look at the picture of before he is fat, when he is fat and after his fat. He was wheelchair bound after he loses the weight he gained. Perhaps his body was in shock state for such drastic changes. Not natural.

Before Fat






















Fat



























After Fat











































Nonetheless, I got to salute him for daring to perform such changes.












TAG CLOUD

Welcome CHATTERS


ShoutMix chat widget