How to increase traffics to your blog?

As I am new to increasing traffics in my blog, I have search high and low through the Google for more tips and hints.

I came across many websites that posted about ways to increase the page view and etc. There are thousands of them out there, you can get it from a list of items to videos and so on. Yeah it’s huge ass loads of search result for me to read through. My eyes have turned all red and gone bonkers for the past 2 hours reading every each one of them. More frequency of putting Optrex into my eyes.

What makes me wonder in admiration will be the blog that posted ‘101 FREE Ways to Increase Your Blog Traffic’. Well, it is not easy to come up with 10 ways in a list, but to add another digit from 10 to 101, I must say it is a WOW!

Go check it out the 101 ways to increase the blog traffic. I am trying to implement a few. I've also read 56 tips on ‘How to get traffic for your blog - Seth Godin

I wonder whether anyone has tried any of it in the list before or anyone has any comments on more ways (better?) to increase the traffics to the blog? I don’t mind some education here yeah!

-=Comments=-

(Remember to use good blogging manners)

2 Responses to "How to increase traffics to your blog?"

Edmund Yeo said... August 4, 2008 at 3:52 PM

If your blog has posts with good and original content, it'll gradually draw traffic. Give people a reason to come everyday and read your stuff. Simple as that.

Shite content won't get you far even if you try all kinds of stunts with those social media websites (Dugg, Reddit etc.)

New Haven said... August 4, 2008 at 10:29 PM

The Great Swifty : alright thanks for the advise, will do my best to create good contents..

TAG CLOUD

Welcome CHATTERS


ShoutMix chat widget